What are They?
Kitsuni is a play-on-words between, "Kitsune" meaning "Fox" and "Tenki" meaning "Weather". Just like the name states, Kitsuni's are Humanoid/Kemonomimi that has fox ears & tails. They are small creatures, usually around 3"5 tall and are usually portrayed in a chibi anatomy. The amount of tails depends on the amount of strength and knowledge the Kitsuni possess, the more tails the Kitsuni has, the stronger and wiser they are. However, Kitsuni's can only have up to nine tails.
How are They Born?
Depending on the rarity of the Kitsuni, they are either born from common weather or from natural disasters. The powers the Kitsuni can possess depends on which weather/natural disaster they are born from. An example would be:
- A Kitsuni born from rain will posses water powers
- A Kitsuni born in a blizzard will posses snow powers
IMPORTANT: Common Kitsuni's are born only from the weather
- Ears & Tail resembles a normal fox
- Can have up to 6 tails
Base Idea for Ears & Tail:
Could be any colour!
Mix-Breed Kitsuni's are born only
from natural disasters
- Style of the ears & tail depends on what natural disaster the Kitsuni is born from
- Can have up to 9 tails
- Only mix-breeds have a symbol on their body, and the symbol could be anywhere
Example of Mix-breed Ears & Tail:
A Kitsuni with ears & a tail like this means it was born from a natural disaster which is caused by wind, since the style resembles fluffy clouds
Symbol could be any colour!
- Both common and mix-breed Kitsuni's have eyes that resembles a fox
NOTE: Eyes could be any colour!